GPS Track Your Promotions
The flyer distribution industry is not regulated. Print4Less Advertising aims to bring back accountability! At Print4Less Advertising our deliveries are tracked using GPS units, checked by supervisors giving out customers peace of mind that their material was actually delivered, and not dumped. That is the last thing you want with your investment.
Accurate Delivery Maps
We customize our delivery maps to meet your specifications. click here to open the map to see an example of one of our detailed delivery maps)
We have always taken great pride in offering complete, high-quality and accurate deliveries. We accept NOTHING LESS (and neither should you). We have instituted an in-house quality control system that has yet to be duplicated throughout our industry. Our transparent distribution model – powered by GPS Tracking is the best in our industry. We distribute millions of flyers monthly in NSW.
We have four (4) step Verification Process
- Client to Check Whilst Distribution is in progress: You will receive an email for the day & date of commencement of your distribution and on the day of distribution the area supervisor will SMS you. You can meet the supervisor and walkers in the field & cross check whilst distribution is in progress.
- GPS - All of our walkers & supervisors are monitored through our state-of-the-art GPS system to further insure that your distribution is accurate and complete click here to open the map
- Field QC – We visually inspect your delivery area(s) to further insure we are providing the highest quality distribution available. click here to open the map to see an example of one of our supervisor’s GPS verification tracks on the map. All these are supervisor checking homes & verifying deliveries supervisor checking homes & verifying deliveries.
- Distribution Manager QC:Once the distribution is completed and all GPS tracks of walkers and supervisors are loaded, we cross check and look for any gaps that need to be fixed.
GPS MAP REPORT
What is GPS?
GPS – Global Positioning System device which tracks the individual’s route while he or she is walking along each street. If an employee is walking on the other side of the street, he or she is required to carry a separate GPS device. We use a sophisticated GPS (global positioning system) that is based on a radio-navigation system. Our software will create maps for our clients, showing the minute by minute progress of the distribution. This system has a very high degree of reliability and makes every distribution crew accountable
HOW DOES THE GPS WORK?
The GPS device is switched-on and carried in a pocket or on the belt of the Owner-Operator at the start of the distribution work in any Zone. As the Owner-Operator walks along the street, the GPS device tracks and records the speed, elevation and route taken. This data is then uploaded to Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution to verify the distribution work was properly carried out. GPS tracking for distribution measure the actual time utilized in distribution work.
How we do the Distribution?
Each delivery walker crew has a supervisor who performs a spot check of each target area throughout the delivery. Our walkers & supervisors are equipped with GPS tracking devices. We can inform you where your flyer was delivered to or missed a house on the street. A verification report is sent for each job to the client within 3 days of completion of distribution.We are the only distribution company that provides full GPS Track Reports to our clients.
Disclaimer for Accuracy of GPS units
GPS tracking unit may at times provide an erroneous reading because of one or all the reasons below
- GPS unit manufacturers’ state that this type of equipment is accurate to WITHIN 10 METRES so some variation may be apparent with some tracks.
- We have noted some instances of interference where tracks appear to deviate from a logical course. Most likely this type of interference is from communications equipment such as
- radio base units,
- mobile phone cell stations
- overhead power cables & power stations
- mobile phone and GPS unit in close proximity (hence our walkers are instructed that the GPS Unit and mobile phones are kept very separate).
- Between the time of 10.00 am 12.00 am (EST) because of GMT 0000hr is not accurately resolved on the mapping software.
Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate the high quality of work you guys do. Your organization will be recommended to our friends and partners.
- Sargon Raoul, Bingo Group
Dominos Thornleigh, has been using Print4Less advertising Distribution in Sydney. We are happy with services and transparency of the distribution and will keep using them. Great results!
-Shaurav Bhandari, Franchisee Dominos Thornleigh